Below is a list of all Copymon that can be received via Password. Passwords will be added as Bandai reveals them. You can click on a column header to sort, or click on the toggle on the lower right to switch between list and card view.
If you aren't sure about something, take a minute and read throught the questions below, you may find your answer there. If not, you can tweet me @humulos or send me a message on Discord, where my handle is humulos#2562.
- How on earth do I use this device
- What counts as a care mistake?
- A care mistake occurs any time the Call Light goes out without the Digimon's need being take care of. Your Digimon will call when its Hunger or Strength Hearts empty, or when it is time for it to go to bed. You have 10 minutes to refill hearts and 30 minutes to put a Digimon to bed before the Call Light goes out and you get a Care Mistake. If Hunger and Strength empty at the same time, each will count as its own care mistake, even if the Call Light goes out at the same time for both.
- How do I get Effort Hearts?
- Every four times you Train, you will get an Effort Heart. It does not matter if the Training is successful, it will count.
- How long will it take my Digimon to evolve?
- 10 minutes from Baby I to Baby II.
12 hours from Baby II to Child.
24 hours from Child to Adult.
40 hours from Adult to Perfect.
48 hours from Perfect to Ultimate.
Unless you get 20 Care Mistakes, Sicknesses or Injuries, your Digimon is guaranteed to evolve into Adult. If an Adult level Digimon
has fulfilled its specific requirements for reaching Perfect, it is guaranteed to reach that level. Not all Perfect level Digimon can evolve into Ultimate on their own, so you may need Jogress to reach that level. The time your Digimon spends sleeping will count towards its evolution timer, but time spent in Cold Mode will not.
- What carries over after evolution?
- Once your Digimon evolves, only its battles will carry over. Care Mistakes, Effort Hearts, Sicknesses and Injuries all reset upon evolution.
- If I did 15 battles to evolve into Perfect, do I have to do 15 more to evolve into Ultimate?
- No, battles in one level carry over to the next. If you do 15 battles as a Child, this will result in a 100% chance of evolving to Perfect and Ultimate without doing any further battles (assuming the Care Mistake requirements are met). However, it is important to remember that only the most recent 15 battles are counted for evolution, so if you do battle more after evolving, make sure you have still won 12 of your 15 most recent battles. If you aren't sure, do 15 more just in case.
- What types of battles count for evolution?
- All types. This means Single, Tag, Connection and Colosseum battles all factor in the same way. You can have 7 Tag victories and 8 Single victories and they will count together as 15 victories.
- Is there a chance my Digimon won't evolve?
- As long as you don't kill it first, your Digimon will evolve into Adult. If you have won 12 of your 15 most recent battles, and you have not exceeded the care mistake limit for your target evolution, you also have a 100% chance of evolving into Perfect and Ultimate (unless your Digimon does not have a natural Ultimate form)
- Why can't my Digimon Jogress?
- Only certain Digimon can Jogress. This is noted on their status screen as JO. If a Digimon says JX, it cannot Jogress. If your Digimon says JO and will not Jogress, double check your DP. A Digimon requires full DP in order to Jogress. Sleeping or being in Cold Mode for 3 hours will restore all DP, and feeding 4 protein will restore 1 DP
- Which Digimon decides the Jogress result?
- When Jogressing via connection between two devices, each Digimon will evolve based on its own Jogress result. When Jogressing two Digimon on one device, the Digimon that is chosen first will be the one that decides the Jogress result. For example, if I have an Ikkakumon and a Kiwimon, and I choose Ikkakumon first for the Jogress, the result will be Whamon. However, if I were to choose Kiwimon first, then the result would be Garudamon. If Ikkakumon and Kiwimon were on two different devices, then Ikkakumon would become Whamon and Kiwimon would become Garudamon.
- How do I get a traited egg?
- You can get a traited egg by keeping your Digimon alive for 48 hours after its most recent evolution. No battles are required. Traited eggs may increase the chance for evolutiuon into Perfect and Ultimate, but this does not matter as long as you have won 12 of your 15 most recent battles.
- Do I need to shake 100 times before my Digitama hatches?
- If you want to, but whether this affects evolution is not known. Even if it does, winning 12 of your 15 most recent battles gives a 100% chance of evolution into Perfect and Ultimate, so shaking is not necessary for a 100% chance.
- How do I influence my Digimon's strength?
- All Digimon have a base strength between 4 and 238. That number is the same for all Digimon of the same species. For example, all Ikkakumon have a base strength of 58. Apart from base strength, each Strength Heart adds 4 points to strength, meaning you can add a total of 16 strength to your Digimon. That same Ikkakumon has a strength of 74 when its Strength Hearts are full. In other words, always make sure your Strength Hearts are full before battling!
- What will cause my Digimon to die?
- Getting sick or injured 20 times, getting 20 care mistakes in one level, being sick or injured for 6 hours or getting 5 care mistakes after missing an evolution window. If you have 5 or more care mistakes upon reaching an evolution window, your Digimon will die immediately.
- Why are the Digimon on your charts out of order?
- I know, it pains me too, but there is a good reason for it! The Digimon in each chart are arranged to allow for the smallest number of overlapping lines, to make everything easier to read.
- Personally I prefer spreadsheets.
Hey there, my name is humulos and I'm the one what made this site. First things first, I do not own any of the images of Digimon found on this site, which are all property of Bandai. Most of these images were taken from Wikimon
, while some of the sprites were reproduced myself. The evolutionary requirement images were put together by me, but feel free to use them for your own purposes. Otherwise the entirety of the layout shown was put together by me.
I do have Google Analytics setup on this site just to be able to monitor site usage. I do not collect any personal data, nor do I inject any other kind of cookies. While the main page of this site does have targeted ads, the evolution charts and other informational pages do not. This is not meant as a money-making endeavour, and the ads on the main page are meant to just recoup some of of the costs of hosting.
While much of this information has been officially revealed by Bandai, 95% of it was determined by the Digimon community before that information was released. Thank you to those at WithTheWill forums
and the DDC
who helped in gathering information for this huge project. A special thanks in particular to BladeSabre at WTW, who personally provided a large chunck of the results shown, and who's work in Digimon Arduino has made it possible for more information to be gathered. Thank you also to bludragon1220
who helped me assemble my own Arduino, which has been very useful.
This is just a random side project I've chosen to take on, so improvements will generally be on the slower side. I won't be accepting any kinds of donations to fund development, as I use this hosting for multiple projects, so I'd be paying to keep this all up anyway. However, this site did take a LOT of time to create, so if you'd like to do something to show a bit of gratitude, go watch one of my YouTube videos at youtube.com/humulos
. I do get paid for those, so every view is very helpful!
And if you want to keep track of updates, follow me @humulos
on Twitter. Anytime I update it will be posted there.
You can see what improvements are currently being worked on by clicking here. If there is an improvement or feature you would like to see made, fill out the form below to request it! Just make sure to check the feature tracker first to see if someone already requested that improvement.
You name and email address will not be made public, these are purely for verification purposes and will not be reused in anyway.